Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone familiar with Florida Family law in regards to seeking permission to relocate with the child?

Answer Question

Asked by blunudle at 5:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • If your final judgment prohibits relocation, you will have to seek a modification through the court that granted the decree.

    Answer by MojitoMama at 5:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.