my hubby left me sunday night and now i need ALOT of advice!!!!!!!!!!!

he left at his own free will. there has been alot of drama lately and all we have done is fight. now two days later he calls and wants to try again. weve been together for 3 years at the beginning it was great just now its not. i mean i still love him with all my heart but i just dont think we will ever be able to work out. idk thou. i mean should i give up or like whats your advice? we have two daughters together. even our astrology signs say we are the worst made couple.

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 8:39 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Get couples counseling. I hope it works out for you.

Answer by Bmat at 8:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• only you know that hun. perhaps seek an outside source like a marriage counselor or even a personal therapist who can help you get perspective of things.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 8:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• All I can say is trust your heart! GL
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 8:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't know the situation but if you both want to try again I would get some counseling or something like that I know churches and stuff do alot of free marriage couseling and all
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Try working out your problems before he moves back in if possible, might be harder on the kids if he keeps coming and going like a yo-yo.
    pegleg63

Answer by pegleg63 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Figure out why you guys were always arguing, if you figure that out, figure out whether or not you can fix it, if you can, i'd say try again, if you can't, hit the road jack,
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• If it were me (my husband and I have been married for 3 years) I would do EVERYTHING I can to make it work and when I think I have done everything in the world I would try even harder. Marriage takes ALOT of work but only you can know if you have done everything possible. GL hun!

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• weve tryed everything and nothing has worked out.
    xkrystals.momx

Comment by xkrystals.momx (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• ok has anyone cheated? any physical or over the top verba.l abuse?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• get counseling sweetie. good luck
    ladysav

Answer by ladysav at 8:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010