5 days before...if i am would it show up tomorrow am?

okay i see the pregnancy test that says you can test up to 5 days before your missed period...but do those actually work. I tried one 2 days ago and got a neg...should i try one in the morning again? My period isnt due until the 3rd of sept so.. idk..should i just try to wait? i'm really anxious. If i'm preg would it likely show up tomorrow am?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, I would wait until your period is late.....testing too early can give you a false neg not to mention wasting your money on tests
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• With my dd, I was two weeks late before I got a positive. With my son I tested positive at a week after my period was due. It really just depends on you and your hormone levels.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It worked for me over a week before my period. GL!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It should work tomorrow. Be sure to use the morning pee and it should tell you if you are or not.
    bettypagemomma

Answer by bettypagemomma at 9:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Wait a few more days if you possibly can! With my older DD, it was like two weeks after my period before it showed up positive...It really just depends on your hormone levels. I would wait to be sure and not waste money if you can stand it.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 31, 2010