do you do arts and crafts with your kids?

what kind for what ages?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 9:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• With my 8 year old we do tie-dye and pottery. When he was smaller we've painted rocks, built gingerbread houses, and painted. Check out Micheals or Joanne Fabrics- they have tons of cool arts and crafts and science projects for kids and 40% of coupons!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• With my 2 yr old we scribble, hopefully just on the paper LOL I draw and color, he scribbles. And I try to keep him and the 10 mnth old from eating the crayons. I look forward to when they are 3 to do more educational art and crafty activities!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I do whatever i think is going to entertain my 11year old and my 3 year old usually something from target dollar bins
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 9:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• We do art almost every day, I make lesson plans every week and themes for the month and go online or in the arts and crafts books at the library to get idea. Sometimes we just glue random stuff to paper too LOL, the ages we have are 5,3 and almsot 2. I try and gear all the projects for all of them but try and make the little guys not have as much to work on.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010