UPDATE ON BABY BEN!!!!!!

He opened his eyes today for the first time since he was born!!! He slao has a feeding tube and took some of his MaMa's milk. They sent us a pix and he was soooo beaytiful. Only still parents and grandparents allowed to see him so I just get pix. I want to say again a big THANK YOU for all who has and is praying for him and his parents. Please keep up the prayers he still has a very uncertain future but at least things are looking better for the little man. He will be one week tomorrow and that is six days longer thab they thought he would be here!! THANKS XOXOXOX

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You give me goose bumps every time!!! YEA!!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 9:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I am so happy that he is doing well you have my prays and my thought are with you and the family.

Goose bumps all over.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:29 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• That is such good news! Do you know how important you are to Ben's parents? You must know, people helping during a NICU trauma are angels~Good on You too. Go Ben Go Ben!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• glas to hear I will keep praying
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Aww so happy to hear that! Never lose faith, god hears prayers so i will pray for ben!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Korysmom baby Ben is going to make it. He's fighting to stay here, he will be fine, and I'm so glad he's improving.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• This is so encouraging to read. I told you that God is the Miracle Man!!! We will keep praying for Baby Ben.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• So Happy he's doing better!!
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 7:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I had to look back to see what was going on with your previous posts. I will start praying for baby Ben immediately! My son had a stroke at 2.5 with no explanation. Within one day he was nearly 99% better. He left the hospital a week later with NO therapy needed, and no major complications. Prayers work and God heals! I am in a group with another woman whose child had a stroke immediately after birth and they told her her child would never walk or talk....she is two now and on the same track as the other kids in our group. Have faith in God, not the doctors! A thousand prayers for baby Ben!!
    OwensMommy77

Answer by OwensMommy77 at 8:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oh how wonderful. Sending love, prayers and kisses to little Ben!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010