3 YEAR OLD AND SLEEP

MY 3 YEAR OLD HAS ALLWAYS GONE TO BED FINE. MORE THEN FINE REALLY. NOW FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS, SHE SCREAMS BLOODY MURDER THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO BED, TO COVER HER UP, AND JUST MAMMA OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SHE HAS NEVER MENTIONED BEING SCARED OR ANYTHING. WHAT TO DO????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Did something, anything, change a couple months ago? Even if it as simple as rearranging her room.....think back to what could have happened.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• One thing to make sure is that she's actually ready for sleep. I found I needed to adjust bedtime, naptime and/or activity level periodically to make sure my son was ready for sleep at bedtime. If he isn't really ready, we also get bedtime battles.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• another "i think it's that age' thing... my 3 year old used to be a bedtime angel... now its every and any excuse to get out of bed... testing the boundries i think...
    i just try to stay strong, stick to the routine, and most days i can outlast her... ha!
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:37 PM on Aug. 31, 2010