any other moms do there grocery shopping at walmart?

YOU WILL SAVE TONS!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We used to...but now we shop mostly at Aldi =] We cut our grocery bill in half by doing the majority of the shopping there and only getting stuff we can't get at Aldi at Wal-Mart.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Sometimes you can save more at walmart and sometimes it's better to go to the grocery store. At the grocery stores they have buy one get one free, which I love, and Walmart doesn't ever do that. But yea, you can save money grocery shopping at walmart!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i have too it's the only store around us that's close enough. i don't know if i save tons. i got by just great with frys.my favorite store. i think wal marts fruits are limited and pricey. some of their meats as well.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I try not to because I ALWAYS end up buying other things that I really didn't need cause it was a bargain!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 6:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• YEs I always do. I love wal mart!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 6:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i used to, until i found out it was alot cheaper to go to other stores---pricechopper ,hannafords, aldi's, to name a few.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I never save money there because I can't resist impulse buying. I stick to my regular grocery store and Aldi!
    Anonymous

• Nope even their off brand is pretty expensive compared to the Commissary here on post. If my husband wasnt military and we didnt live on an Army Post I would but i have cheaper options.
    MPwife07

Answer by MPwife07 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• We do a lot of shopping at Wal-Mart. If you have a sale ad from another store within a 25 mile radius, they will match most prices. It saves running from store to store.

zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I go to Wal-Mart for some things, Kroger for some things, and we try to go to the farmer's market for fresh fruit and veggies at a huge discount. I worked for Wal-Mart and it just amazes me how their prices have raised in the last few years. I go where I can get the best bang for my buck.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 9:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2008