Does it honk you off when your question is recategorized?

Sometimes I think the people with the power are a little too power hungry. :D Me included O.o

Like one time I posted a question in the Just for Fun category about funny videos and it was recategorized into the entertainment section. It was a fun question and was to make people laugh. I still think the JJF category was the right one. :p

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 9:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I asked a kids health question about some food...it was sent over to food and drink. I wasn't asking for a recipe..I was commenting on the health of the food.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• never heard the term "honk you off" before -too funny!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• lol skittles - I cam to say the same thing! I have never had a questtion reclassified - didn't know this could happen - but I wanted to asnwer and say "honk you off" made me lol :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I didnt noticed it did that lol thats funny tho i Like your expression
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Nope. Wherever my question can get the most answers makes me happy...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Who cares? Save your energy for things that really matter and have an effect on your life or the lives of others.
    StRita

Answer by StRita at 9:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• At first it confused me. That's it.

The term 'Honk you off' is funny! I have never heard that before.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• OK.....I had no idea they even did that at all. I dont ask many questions on here...hmmmm....strange.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Hehe! Never heard "honk you off" before. Gonna have to use that :-) It wouldn't bother me, I don't think. Maybe it'll get more answers where it goes. I do agree with the power trip thing. Maybe they shouldn't give points for it so less people will try to change them. Or just give the OP the ability to change it. Only thing we should be able to do to other people's questions is add the TMI flag.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• You defiantly know how to catch peoples attention hahaha honk you off I have a flock of geese in my head now making a lot of noise! I use my judgment when recategorising Q's. I have voted no on a few because I thought it should stay where it was:) but I do love power muhahahaha
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010