So "drained" today

So my SO and I were fighting on & off yesterday (and last night). I finally got to bed around 5am, only to be woken up 2 hours later to get my 10 year old up for school. When I tried to lay back down at around 8, my unborn daughter kept kicking me in the kidneys. Is she "paying me back" for all the stress of yesterday, or could something be wrong? I called my doc, and he said as long as it didn't feel like she was ripping out of my uterus or not moving at all, it should be fine. But I'm in serious pain here.

Tink0711

Asked by Tink0711 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My son did that to me too.... I just layed down and relaxed or got in the bath and read a book.... Just relax... She should be just fine... I'd take trying a bath or shower.... always helped me. :) GL
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Can't help with the medical question, but hope today is better than yestarday- get some rest and hopefully you (and the baby) will be back to normal tomorrow!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• she is paying you back my son always kicks me when i am too stressed and my grandma isnt doing to well and i get bad pains
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 10:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Today was better. My SO & I barely talked lol. He did apologize for yesterday (as did I), so I think the "not talking" was both of us trying to keep the stress to a minimum. Now he's at work, and I'm in so much pain, I just want to cry. I was told by my doc I can't take Excedrin or anything for that pain, but he could call me in a script for a mild muscle relaxer tomorrow. I don't know if I can wait that long for relief though. I'll try the shower as soon as I know for sure my 10 year old is asleep.
    Tink0711

Comment by Tink0711 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• it happens. be happy that the mini is active =D .. if u can take a bath i take lots of bathes when in pain or stressed out..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:12 PM on Aug. 31, 2010