Has anyone tried another pregnancy after cerclage and early delivery?

I had a baby at 32 weeks. I had a cerclage at 14 weeks due to Incompetent Cervix. I then had to have a second cerclage at 20 weeks. I am thinking it is too much to ask to risk another pregnancy? Any opinions?

GirlsLovePink

Asked by GirlsLovePink at 10:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just wanted to send you some encouragement. I have friends who have had cerclages and gone on to have pregnancies with no complications at all. It is wonderful.
    Also, I had a very scary labor and delivery last time and people would have told me not to risk it again but I chose to trust God. We are 30 weeks pregnant now with our second Son.
    Doctors can do so much fo ryou these days. I would say, don't let this hold you back from having another baby. Jus tmake sure that you are keeping yourself taken care of by a Doctor.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2010