help

i had a miscarriage on friday of last week the baby died at 7 weeks i am no longer bleeding after my d&c, i want another baby so bad but im scared to try now. i do not want go go through another miscarriage. my doctor said to wait a month to try again but the doc that did the d&c said 2 months and no sex for 2 weeks now my husband wont touch me I DONT WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG. what do i do.,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Let you body and your soul heal a little bit - waiting could turn out to be a good thing!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:58 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I know its hard but you need to wait. Having sex too soon can cause an infection which could delay your attempts even longer. and there are risks to getting pregnant again too soon. you need to let your body heal for a little bit, as hard as it is. and trust me I know how you feel, I have been there. Im sorry for your loss.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I had one at 6 weeks andit tore me and dh up really bad. My dh cried just as bad as I did for a long time. I did not have the d&c and I bled for 2 months straight. So then they gave me birth control to stop the bleeding and after I was on that for 2 months, I then ttc and it happened n the first try. I carried the baby to 41 weeks and she is a healthy 2 yr old today. You have to wait like the drs said. You don't want another miscarriage do you? Take their advice. I did and she's perfect.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:02 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I dont know anything about misscarriages but If it were me Id wait as long as possible and listen to doctors orders. You dont want to end up having another misscarriage. Seems like the more failed pregnancys or complications than the harder it is to have a baby. Plus you dont want to keep putting yourself through that. Its important that you take care of youself. I know your anxcious but your health and chances are at risk. Good luck!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sorry........
    Just stay busy with other things. Do whatever you can think of for others, bake for neighbors, can some jelly or whatever, rearrange rooms, start a project or pick up a new hobby. It helps the pain and the process. The time will be here soon enough. Truely sorry for your loss. Hugs .....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• You need to allow yourself time to heal.. and allow your body to "reset" itself. It is hard I know.. But it is best.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• listen to your doctor.

your body is under stress from the miscarriage.. it's better to wait the 2 months and try again to ensure a healthier baby (a healthier baby means less chance of a miscarriage again).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sorry about your lose!

I miscarried Mother's Day last year.... (May 10th) on June 8th, 2009... I found out I was 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my son who is now 7 months.... I did not wait. I wanted another baby... I heard after miscarriage you are more fertile so I just thought what the heck.... If I want a baby that bad lets try.... and I got pregnant.... I think it's up to you... if you try for another baby.... Doctor tell you to wait so they can go off that period so they can get a better due date for you.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 11:36 PM on Aug. 31, 2010