I love to have a baby, but hate the pregnancy part

It was just full of surprises ever since I got pregnant, found out I have all the genetic disorder and so is my family. Even I look perfectly healthy, but actually I'm not. This is just my first baby, I can't imagine having a 2nd one. I can't sleep thru the night, I'm restricted to a lot of food, bodyache and tired all the time and don't even mention financially took a big hole b/c all the testes. This really suck!I just can't wait for the baby to come out, I still have 13 weeks to go. Sorry just wanted to vent.....

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm with you. I did not like being pregnant, but loved my kids. I only did it twice, now I'm done. I don't miss being pregnant at all.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I loathed being pregnant. It wasn't the happy thing that people told me about.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Maybe it's just b/c it's been so long since I've been pregnant (DD is 15 months), but I kind of miss it. LOL.
    I really miss the thought of a new little person growing inside of me .. and having that LOVE for the child before I even met them. : )
    I do NOT miss the nausea, throwing up, restless leg syndrom (which I still have every once in a while) ..
    Overall, I liked being pregnant.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I LOVE being pregnant. Ive never had much morning sickness or much discomfort. Now I can say I hate the labor part. The contractions make me feel like I wanna die. but boy oh boy once I get hooked up to the epi Im fine again! Sorry you have such a hard time.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• it's okay to vent..

I'm 6 months pregnant. 15 more weeks to go.. and can't wait to be done and over with this. My daughter, I loved being pregnant with.. not this time!!! I hate it.. I just want to hold my little baby and be done iwth it. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• sorry but it is part of the having the baby part unless you adopt
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 11:51 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I am so happy that I am pregnant but I worry a lot and this is my first pregnancy.
    cmcook89

Answer by cmcook89 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2010