Can you actually make money selling scentsy?? or do you just get discounts on their stuff

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 11:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think you can make money, but I would never buy that over-priced stuff so not 100% sure. However, here is a bump.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think the more people you know there more money you can make but you really have to put yourself out there and know people who will buy
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 11:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I sell Scentsy, and I've made some really good money. Scentsy really sells itself!!! I haven't met anyone yet that didn't love Scentsy. I'm happy to help with any details or questions if you're interested. I also offer sign up "extras"!!! Scentsy also switched to our fall/winter line, so we have lots of new things to sell!!! And signing up now is a great time...especially with Christmas approaching...that's when everyone buys.

https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Scentsy grew too fast and was not controlled in rules as well as it should. I personally bought in to it and at the time did not realize my sponsor had more on her plate than she could handle as in hundreds of recruits. You are constantly buying scents and products and I bet if you look around you will find at least a dozen reps within five miles of you. i waited a year and chose a company that set the ground rules and does not require me to purchase product unless I want too and I am very happy with my current company. Please be sure of your decision and what you want before you jump in. I know they make it sound nice and smell great, but there are other candle companies out there just not flameless ones. Email me personally and I will share my company info if you want it. GOOD LUCK.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 11:56 AM on Sep. 2, 2010