Who all believes that Open Relationships are ok? adult content

My friend and I have been talking about her and her husband doing this and I wanted other womens opinions...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't much care what other people do, but that's not OK for me and my husband!
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 11:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Open Relationships are not an option in my marriage. If you want to be in one, you shouldn't be married.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:16 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• to each their own
    Natalie S.

Answer by Natalie S. at 11:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• if it's what works for you then it's NO ONES business. if you're happy in your open relationship/marriage that's all that matters
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think it opens up all kinds of problems... but its not my relationship... no way do I think its ok - for me!!!!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• this really isnt one of those I want to do it kinda things... She told her husband pretty much he could have another woman on the side as long as it didnt become serious and he didnt bring it home to her...
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 11:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• not for us, but I hear others do this but wonder why they bothered to get married if they do not complete each other

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I think Open relationships are a wonderful thing IF and only IF both parties are open, honest and comfortable with the situation. I personally would love to have an open relationship, and not because I want to sleep around, but because I would like my DH to have that freedom. He on the other hand doesn't agree, so we do not have one. I think if both parties are able to compromise and be honest with one another Open relationships are very much a good thing. BUT, if one partner is being neglected, if there are emotional relationships with others involved or if one of both parties are not willing to be open and honest about EVERYTHING, then it won't work... Any Rules and Requests should be made up front so both parties know where the other stands and those Rules and Requests should be honored by both parties... If they are willing to do that, it can and does work great!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I guess if you are not religious and do not believe in that commandment "Thou shall not commit adultery" and if neither of you are committed to each other and have no actual values, then an open relationship would be right for you.
    It sure would not be right for ME!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• She says he was such a sexual guy before they got together so she doesnt want to take that away from him.. she knows he loves her and she is actually the one who made the offer not him... she isnt going to do it just opened it up to him...
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 11:27 PM on Aug. 31, 2010