1 2 3 magic anyone?

i was wondering if anyone has had experience with it. How much does it cost? Will it work on a 12 yr old with ASD? (PDD-NOS). do you know where I can get it for cheap?

LadySaphira

Asked by LadySaphira at 11:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• A therapist explained it to me as telling the child to do something and giving them to the count of three to do it. I don't agree with it. Depending on where your child is developmentally then I would try Love and Logic and I think there is a group on CM for it. Good luck!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I am assuming this is the discipline book you are talking about......it actually workds fairly well and I have a daughter with aspergers.
    You just need to read it thru before you start and explain it to the child so they understand the 123 consequence approach.
    I bought the book off of Amazon.com it wasnt too expensive....I dont really remember how much it was now...but I always look for a bargain.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 7:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010