Anyone watch Teen Mom?

Just watched the new episode of Teen Mom. Don't know why I like it, but I do. I think it's a great show to raise awareness about teen pregnancy and the ramifications of unprotected teen sex. What do you think?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I watch it. I think that Maci is setting a good example to other young Moms. I also think that Tyler and his Fiancee are probably helping anyone who has given a chld up for adoption.

I do not like Gary and Amber because I think they fight too much and try to make it look okay. Farrah is much too immature to be a mother at this age.

hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:26 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I've caught it before in the past. I can't watch it too much cause it makes me want to jump through the screen and shake the teen moms too often, lol. Like when Farrah was complaining on the reunion show about her mom only thinking she should go out 2 nights a week with her friends till god knows when. In 2 years I've gone out less than a handful of times and I'm a young mom too. It's called growing the hell up!
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 11:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Never watched it, and personally, I think it's a bad idea. Raise awareness? Of what, that being a teen mom can make you a celebrity? Yeah, maybe a few smart girls are gonna say, "I don't want to go through what they're going through," but you know there are enough dumb ones who are going to say, "I wanna be just like her!" It happened to Octomom.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:30 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I love it, lol. I like Maci the best. I actually think she's a really good mom. I feel bad for Farrah. That was really sad what happened to her daughters dad. Amber and Gary fight entire too much around Lea, and it's sad. As for Tyler and (I can't remember her name, lol), they're fine.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I sure do ! only I missed todays episode :/ too busy napping lol
    TifaniRLB

Answer by TifaniRLB at 11:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I watch it a lot too. Some people thinks it glamorizes teen pregnancy, but I think it shows the hardships pretty well
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Hahaha, glad to know I'm not the only one who watches. >.< I think Maci is probably the most responsible one and Caitlin and Tyler are up there too. Don't know how Amber and Gary are still together. I think she needs some counceling or meds. lol. And I feel sorry for Farrah, too but she is making a lot of improvement I think.
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I love it!!! I even watched the girls in 16 and pregnant. Maci is also my favorite and she is such a good mom. Amber and Gary drive me crazy how the fight in front of Leah. I don't even see why Gary is with her she's abusive to him. I think the show just shows u how hard it is to have kids early. I had my son at 18 but I didn't go through what most of these moms did. I graduated and got married so shows some teen moms end up having a good life
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I want to drop Farrah on her head. She treats that baby like crap. How embarrassed she will be when she looks back at herself ten years down the road. All she cares about is her friends, and going out. She complains when the baby cries and doesn't appreciate her mom at all.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have tried...but I get so heated up and feel so bad for those babies being raised by nit wits I turn it off. I am not here to bash teen moms, I had my first at 18,but man this show is full of crap I cannot stand to watch.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010