What does your SO do and how many hours a week does he work?

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 11:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• My hubby is a beef rancher....The hours are endless, but he is always around somewhere, which is nice..
    Our 2 year old loves to ride in the tractors with him, so I get a break every now and then.
    Takes a strong woman to be a ranchers wife
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My husband is active duty national guard. He typically has a 40 hour work week but he also has oncall days where he has the on call phone and on those days he would have to go in or trouble shoot over the phone if needed. (In addition to his regular 40 hours). Of course, that doesn't count when he goes TDY or gets deployed. :-)
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 11:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My Hubby is a landscape designer and he works his day starts at 5am and it ends at 8pm. Sometimes he is onsite to handle construction or pool design. He's the type to get involved with the physical work because he knows it. My Hubby started mowing lawns at 17 and worked his way up. Before that he would unload moving trucks with his father since he was 7 years.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Accountant   40 hrs/week

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Director of operations for a pizza company! Love the company works from home goes out to stores 2 to 3 times a week. But always receiving phone calls and emails so He is basically on call 24/7 like a doctor! But I Love his job and so does he!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:45 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My SO is a security guard. He works 40 hours a week (sometimes more).
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Truck driver and his hour vary.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• He is a veterans representative for the state we live in. He is in charge of the whole northwest area so he goes diffrent places daily some days he is home at 5 and sometimes 2pm. Ever yother tuesday he has an overnight.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• CSR for the DNA he is part time at 27 hours a week
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 11:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Systems admin It varies from week to week... being a ninja is hard work. lol seriously. some weeks 80 hours.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:56 PM on Aug. 31, 2010