How would you handle a snitch at your job?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• give them one of those shocking pens lol or camera they make them now too
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• When you figure it out, let me know. I've got one at mine who narcs only on selected people. I'm in trouble for having "a bad attitude", because we were ALL talking one day about little things that frustrate us (I didn't start the convo) but apparently, someone went to our boss and said I was being very "negative and hostile" with people...... \

Yeah, that's why I have a whole history of emails saved that all say "thanks for your prompt service," "you're awesome!" etc. Obviously, my CS skills are lacking.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Honey you have some people that tell every little thing. There is nobody on this earth that does everything right. Have you forgot people have a little thing called accident. And you have people that watch you after work too.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Okay geminilove there you go.They will talk bad about something just to get your input and go tell it.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• if you have done nothing wrong, than ignore them. Sounds like the person does not have much of a life if they pay attention to what someone does outside of work and has to tellatale on everything someone does. try ignoring them, maybe they will GROW away from you, and hopefully the job.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hide a potato in their desk. It will slowly rot and sink something awful. Doesn't really help with the snitching, but is amusing anyway. =)

No really.
    I tried to just avoid this person at my job. Once I realized she was a snitch, I figure the less I said to her the less she had to say about me. That back-fired since she told our boss that I made her feel 'unwelcome'. Now I still avoid her but make sure I say Hi every time I see her loud enough so witnesses can hear. I am SOO FAKE. "Hi (smile)" Never her ask how she is bc I don't care and don't want to have a conversation with her.

I called my dad to thank him for punishing us when we were tattle tales.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• They usually get a buyout or transfer out of the company when they see that no one will promote them for their brown nosing. I usually ignore and blow off until they cross the line and then I just tell management about any insubortination.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i would just leave it like that unless the said something about me and wasnt true then iwould go to this person adn tell them in their own face if they have a problem with me to tell me not anybody else but if you havnt done anything wrong you have nothig to worry
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• ignore them and dont do anything to get snitched on, including attitude.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010