belly ring?

when did you take yours out? im 19wks2days i just took mine out yesterday...kinda feel naked with out it lol

lilbabimama22

Asked by lilbabimama22 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took mine out whenever it looked like it was starting to stretch...and you know it actually went right back through pretty easily after I had my children!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• hey check this out. they now have belly rings for pregnancy! they are soft so they have no risk of pushing through. i have only seen them on ebay though. i wish i had them when i got pregnant with my last....my belly is closed up now.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think I officially took mine out when I was 36 weeks, maybe a week or two earlier. It was definitely my third trimester before I needed to take it out.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I took mine out at 30 weeks. You don't have to though. You can buy a maternity belly ring. I always put mine back in after baby is born.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• 37 weeks and gave birth at 39 which sucked. i was too skinny to keep it. my belly stretched and by belly button became flat and non existent and there was no skin to hold it any longer
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I took mine out between 6-8 mo with all 4 of mine!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i took mine out as soon as i found out i was pregnant....ive seen some pretty yucky things happen and i didnt want that to be me =] but i can still stick a ring in it with no problem
    stoogeness2004

Answer by stoogeness2004 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010