Do you ever wonder what the heck you DH or SO is watching on TV?

I just looked at the TV and I don't have a clue what this is but it looks extremely stupid!!

Asked by marchar2002 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes. and then I ask him.

Answer by Kiter at 12:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Nah...I do wonder why he bothers having the tv on when he's asleep though lol. Men are weird.

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• He watches Sports Center, ESPN News, Man Vs Wild, Whale Wars, and a few others. I just let him watch his shows and record mine to watch later on the DVR.

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oh gawd, my husband loves to watch the History channel and wrestling. Can we say "boring?"
    He used to love watching the law enforcement shows, but now that he works for NCIS he can't stand the fakeness of it bugs him to

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:03 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Nope, it is always something I call brain rot! I prefer to sew or read or just do my own thing. The only things we watch together are Greys, The Big Bang Theory and Cake Boss.

Answer by salexander at 12:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• No. It's either Family Guy, South Park, Pawn Stars, or Mythbuster's, and I know the voices of everyone in all of those shows, lol.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• No not really my hubby is so predictable plus we usually watch the same things at the same time unless it gets switched to the history channel then Im in nappy time land haha

Answer by liltxnchic at 12:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My DF likes the Nature channel or any detective shows...(48hours)

Answer by TezMoM at 3:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010