I am shocked that i don't see this in the most bumped.

Warning! sick video. Not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/4chan-on-the-hunt-for-puppy+throwing-girl

How people do sh!t like this ...idk. But i do hope they find her. And the camera man too.
What are your thoughts about this?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• How did they know she was going to throw puppies in the river? How did they know that they should go there with their video camera and film her? Was it planned? How ever it happened it was sick and evil.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• oh my god! This is y it is some times good to go for the eye for an eye punishment! Find their crazy butts and sling shot them into the biggest roughest body of water and leave them there!!! If they are underage I would truley want to hear from their parents and how they could allow this and they should volunteer to hand them to the law! ugg makes me sick!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• gertie
    the camera man is a friend of hers and the video was uploaded to youtube.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oh my God, that is just sick. How can someone do that to another living thing?!?! I actually cried for those puppies who didn't even get a real chance to live. I hope those kids are caught and brought to justice. It just makes you wonder if they can do that to innocent puppies what can they do to innocent babies or other animals! That just breaks my heart that people can do that.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well two news sites say the video was filmed in Croatia. So disturbing or not there isn't much the US can do and I'm not familiar with Croatian laws on animal abuse.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1307594/Girl-caught-horror-clip-throwing-live-puppies-river.html
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Someone posted this on facebook. Its awful. I can't believe someone would do that.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'm sorry I just couldn't watch the video, things like that make me sick to my stomach. From reading the other comments I can tell it was really horrible. I hope they find them both and throw them in a sack and toss them in the river with no one to help. Anyone who abuses an animal deserves to be treated in just as terrible as they treated the poor animals. People are so damn sick anymore. No wonder I like animals better than people most of the time.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I will not watch it either..I get the jist.I also agree that if someone does that to an animal it would not surprise me if they later turn to doing such to human beings.Alot of serial killers started out on animals first...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010