WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET A BABY BECOUSE I WANT ONE adult content

veronica646

Asked by veronica646 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im in the same boat. My husband and I have tried for the last 3 months and still nothing:(
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 12:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Writing in all caps isn't gonna do it! :) How long have you been trying?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• A healthy couple should not be concerned until after trying for 6 months. If you are older or have other issues, 12 months even.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sex?
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 1:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It took us 2 1/2 years to get pregnant with our first, and then eight months to get pregnant the second time. There are no more times after this one is done. Pregnancy does not sit well with my body.

I wish you the best of luck. One thing that did help me is that I just stopped trying. It helped to relieve the emotional stress that builds up when you are TTC. Emotional stress of that magnitude is actually one of the number one reasons for a delay in becoming pregnant. Stress can do some very weird things to the body.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:07 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Are you Financially, emotionally and mature enough to have a baby? A baby is not a car. You have to be able to commit to this child for the rest of your life. Don't have a baby just because you " Want one". It is ok to want a baby, just be ready for one too.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 1:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Join the trying to conceive group :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The best advice that I can give is quit stressing about it. My husband and I miscarried in 2003. We had been trying off and on since then. I really began to stress that it wasn't going to happen for us. That, in turn, put a lot of stress on our marriage. I finally came to accept that if I didn't have a child, I would be okay with that. 3 weeks later, I found out I was pregnant! Stress makes it worse!
    genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 12:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010