Did you use pull ups or move from diapers to panties?

I dunno this thing said I had to ask a question so I am asking a random question...
When potty training. I did one daughter right into panties from diapers not pull ups ever even at night
with the stubborn daughter we did pull ups.. what did you do :)

BurntMom.10

Asked by BurntMom.10 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well with first baby(ds) I did pull-ups and learned the hard way that they are hust a glorified more expensive diaper. He was nearly 3 and a half when he was fully trained. With dd (28 months) we were doing the whole panties thing and all was fine until she had to poop and she's scared to death to do it on the potty. She cries and refuses. So we took a break from it. I dunno, I'm hoping in a few weeks to try again. But I ask her every time I see her grunting if she wants to potty and she says, "No, go away!" This is partially why I am waiting to have another one just yet. I don't want to be pregnant and have a difficult potty trainee!!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We did panties all day, and diapers at night. Pull up s are expensive. To finally get her to go poop in the potty, we told her that the toilet got hungry and needed fed. She was great from then on.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Straight to undies... Pull ups were more trouble than they were worth... We did try them with the oldest, but it did nothing for training... Undies on the other hand did the trick every time...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:03 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Skipped Pull-Ups altogether. Waste of money and make the potty training process longer for no reason.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 1:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I did pull-ups...but when i would send my son to my mom's house for the weekend...she would say "And dont send those pull ups...i raised 6kids and there wasnt a such thing as pull -ups...and all of you know how to use the toilet"...lol she would put my son on those plastic underwear...sooo funny!!! my baby butt would b sweating when i pick him up...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:38 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I used pull ups at first. I tried underwear but that backfired. So we went to pullups for a while day and night and then underwear during the day and pull ups at night and then eventually just to underwear.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:28 AM on Sep. 1, 2010