What is with all the overposting lately?

Has anyone else noticed? Yesterday there were 2 diff people posting excessivly about weddings, wedding dresses, where can I buy a dress here and there, it was like 10 questions. Now it's I want a baby. Whats next? If you are serious, overposting makes it look like your profile is fake.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How does that make a profile look fake?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i agree with the over posting. its on the list. ppl can see it. they'll either answer or they wont
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• they are often just new on the levels and seem to be figuring it all out...
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I know what she's saying. When people over post it looks like it is some kid messing around or something. People who mess around spam out forums etc.
    Yes, yesterday was rediculous
    Where can I get a dress in MO, where can I get a dress in CA, someone posted 5 times when should I buy a dress, what should I wear for a summer wedding, what should I wear for a fall wedding, on and on and on......
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• did anyone see that now someone is doing it with eczema and all the posts are one after the other
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The wedding dress ones were by a few different people, or at least different profiles. But really 3 different people asking the same question at the same time? I don't think so. I've seen it where someone has posted the same question in a few different categories, just looking to get more answers, which is one thing, but some are obviously just spamming or trollling.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• what i think is stupid and pointless are those "bump" threads where everyone is just supposed to bump it a million times. lol.
    connorlove

Answer by connorlove at 2:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Same thing going on in Politics about gay marriage...can we please talk about something else?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010