WHY YYYYYYYYYY!

Just want to address something! if someone does not like a post or question than dnt read it or answer it! No reason to be mean or rude! There is not much to do now a days w/o conflict or issues. This is suppose to be a positive place for us all! If u think an answer is stupid thats your opinion! Maybe that woman has no one to ask or turn to! either way people can ask whatever they want apparently they need help! Life is short no need for unwanted stress! BE Nice or just dnt BE! This is not high school. And thanks to those out there who take the time to give there advice and read these questions. And to those who ask the question whether its stupid or not its giving some of us something to do! And who are we to judge the importance of a question! Positive thinking! Positive attitude! Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I totally agree!!!! If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all. And there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i agree withyou on this
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well stated.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I know , its so horrible . i asked the other day about something and this woman was like . Do u really think this is an issue in life when theres people with cancer and off to war , basically she was awful . i looked at her page and she had recently asked a question about how to get rid of hickeys !!!! so i messaged her and said just please be nice cos my issues no less important than your hickeys , in comparison to cancer. she messaged me back ABUSE and was like have a nice life sweetie . I couldnt beleive it . yeah say something constructive or shut up right
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 1:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I so agree with you. I hate it when people are rude when they don't need to be. I always try to answer questions fully and honestly. If I don't have an answer for that question then I move to the next one. I hate it when people try to start drama.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• thank you! After I posted It I realized I may be part of the problem by posting this but someone needed to say something.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• you got that right~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• you know I have been blocked because of something I said on someone journal. It wasn't meant to insult but the poster took it that way.
    PLUS if they ask a question sometimes they need the answer that they don't want to hear. So I think it goes both ways, cause the written word is hard to "hear"
    Midnite00

Answer by Midnite00 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Ugh what's the point of another one of these stupid posts(just picking:) :) midnite00 is so right though the written word is hard to "hear"
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Im sure not all people take honesty well but ii its sincere advice than people do need to remember they asked for honest answers. But im mostly talking about those who complain about others questions and leave rude remarks! y make a poste about other peoples questions! its just rude.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010