Do you realize that some men pose as moms on this website?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• maybe there should be a cafe dad site! I know that there are some stay at home dads so they may just be looking for advice and this is the best place for it!
    kcangel3303

Answer by kcangel3303 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think its freaking hilarious. and cute! maybe they just want to learn how to be better dads or husbands. or just spy!LOL
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Of course. It's the internet. You never truly know who someone is just from the things that are typed here. Of course, I'm sure that a few of those men are trying to get good advice for their own relationships. What better place to learn how to please your wife than from a bunch of women?
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think fathers should beable to get advice on parenting just as much as women. There are alot of single fathers out there that could benefit from the advice that is obtainable on this site!
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 1:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Of course... I think we would have to be stupid or blind to believe otherwise...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• omg creepy freaky , ugh
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 1:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Fur real? How do you know? That's kinda creepy and disturbing on so many levels... Are they gay or just have no life?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Doesn't really bother me.

It's the TROLLS with scum bag questions that are concerning. Today for example... "I caught me 14 and 15 yo son and daughter having sex... what should I do?"
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oh yeah but I have yet to come across one atleast that I know of. Though if I did I probably wouldn't report it. But that's a long story in itself.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• "It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me is true. I want to now if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself; if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul; if you can be faithless and therefore trustworthy." Oriah

ya..I bet so..but whatever~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010