Can someone help me figure this out?

Background health info: I have hypothyroidism from treating Graves disease and rheumatoid arthritis. For the last couple of days I have noticed something really weird. On ONE foot I get an almost stabbing pain around the arch, like someone is cutting my foot over & over. Then over on the outside of that same foot, it is HOT! I feel like I'm standing on a flame, or something! But my foot is not warm to touch, it just FEELS hot. This is driving me crazy, and I can't find out much on WebMD. Does anyone have any idea if this is something serious, or just one of those things I must learn to ignore, or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• Not sure exactly but it sounds like your central nervous system has something going on. I'd call the dr asap.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I was thinking fallen arch/stretched tendon thing myself. Call your doc.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would call your RA doc.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010