does anyone else love the feeling of seeing your newborn and holding them for the first day so much it makes you want to do it over and over

maymummy

Asked by maymummy at 1:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never want to put my babies down, especially right after they are born! I am just sooo in love :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes :-) I was overwhelmed by both babies at how beautiful they were! And their smell is intoxicating!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yes!! its something that no one can evr understand until they have babies of their own.. its like.. PURE bliss.. just amazing
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 1:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Actually...birth makes me feel that way!
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yeah, that's probably why I have five kids, lol!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• ....and over and over and over.....lol My youngest is 2 and I wish I could have more! I never put my newborns down!! I loved holding them and like pp said.....no one can ever understand until they have babies of their own. I loved holding babies before I had my own, but NOTHING can compare to holding my precious newborn as soon as they were born!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You guys make me want to have another munchkin :)...i always love the smell of new borns (crazy right)...lol
    when my son was newborn i couldnt stop kissing him...now he's 3..and he like pulling away from me when i go to kiss him..and he hates it when i kiss him in front of his classmates...ha ha
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010