Would you be judgemental of a single woman with two kids, preg again and can't afford diapers and lives with their parents?

Would you be? Be honest. Does it urk you at all? Would you be sharing it with anyone if it were you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I try not to judge other people when I don't know their situation. Maybe this person just left an abusive relationship, that is what I might think.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 1:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hmmm, I saw that post. I didn't think of it that way Little WeloosMom. Cool! Like that! But if someone asked me why they were living with their parents and preg and the mom kicked them in and out all the time I would put them in their place for mis judging me.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• No,especially there not asking me for anything.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hi I am single mom of 3 I know what you are going throw it is hard but you will make it. I have no income right now. My kid's daddy is in jail he will be there for a while and I have great friends that are helping me out right now. But my kids has when out b4 but they never when out food or a home. We have to walk were we have to go. Or we have to scarping and pick up can's . It is hard but I know what boat you are in. We always have to move b/c we don't have money to pay rent or whatever but he do have great friends and family to help us out if I need it. But I try to do things on my own.. Just hang in there things will get better!
    Mama3lilangles

Answer by Mama3lilangles at 1:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• What I meant was, if it was an abusive relationship I'd let them know really quick. I'm so tired of seeing people push out baby after baby when they have nowhere to go themselves. It's not fair to the babys! They need stability! And if my mom was that abusive to me, I'd go to a shelter. Why would I leave abuse to put up with more abuse? Makes no sense to me. So damn right I was judgemental!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• nope i cant... when i was preg with #1 I lived with my folks, had him (his dad didnt see him til he was one) when he was 2 i met another man i though was going to be daddy to him... got pregnant within 3 months and now im a single mommy to two kids (a 4 year old and a 1 year old) although im not living with mommy and daddy anymore im living down the street using one of their credit cards and cars while the state is paying my way through school and giving me money for rent and food... so nope cant say id be judgemental!
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 1:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010