What pets do you have?

My SO likes dogs never ever had a cat. So 3yrs ago we got a kitty from the pound cause i love cats. Snoopy my kitty was his way of showing me he loved me. Then a neighborhood cat invited itself in to live w us. Shes chubby really chubby we call her fat cat. Then One day my SO decided my 6yr always gets left out compared to his 8yr old and my 8yr old so He takes her to work w him and comes home w her very own kitty named Bailey(my 6yr old is Hailey). So 3 cats now!We Love them they are so funny and entertaining and cuddly! And so much cleaner than dogs. I Love dogs though!

mymestey

Asked by mymestey at 2:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pets

• We have one cat. She's a year old and even though I'm allergic, I had to have her. I've been allergic my whole life and around cats my whole life. Not really fair, but what in life is? Anyways, she was an orphan. Her mama decided she wasn't going to nurse at all or do anything else. There were tons of coyotes and dogs i the area too so I went outside in the dark and rain and scooped up her fluffy little butt when she was just 4 weeks old. How she survived to that point I dunno. She's indoors with us. She didn't take too well to a bottle and almost died because she wouldn't eat. I had to force cat formula down her with a syringe. I did this everu 2 hours for a couple of months, every day around the clock just like a newborn. She is truly my baby. We have a special bond because she and I both know I saved her life twice. I love her to death!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:43 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• well sadly about two days ago my son's fish died :( ...and now he's asking for a bird...i will have to give it some thought bcuz they are sooo loud and messy
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We have 2 guinea pigs and a dog. Let me tell you guinea pigs are the bst pet in the world.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My experience is the opposite. My two dogs are much cleaner than the one cat. My dogs have to be outside. They will hold it for hours if they must. My cat (also Hailey!) has to have a certain litter, in a blue box of a certain width, in certain rooms or else she will use the family room carpet as an outhouse whenever the mood strikes her. And they all have to be very clean, which I really don't blame her for. I wouldn't step in a dirty litter box either! The cat also throws up wherever she feels will get the most effect and has no shame in knots or dingleberries. My dogs would rather shave their fur than "look like a cat" and scratch at the door rather than foul the house.
    sillymoo

Answer by sillymoo at 2:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have one orange tabby named Gus Gus, and a small mutt named Lucky. I have no idea what mixes are in my dog, im thinking pomerenian/ sheltie mix, but not sure.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have two dogs, a 6 yo jack russel terrier and an almost 2yo dachshund. They are like my two other children. I love my dogs and never have any trouble with them messing in the house. I'm not a cat fan they make me sneeze and itch.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We have a dog, Olivia (Libby), who is almost two. My husband got her for me last year as a mother's day/anniversary/birthday present, and its like she's made for our family. :)

My husband is more of a cat person, and we would have cats if we weren't renting (we had our dog before we moved in and don't want to have to ask to get more pets).
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• we have a rabbit, a cat, a german shepperd/akita and 2 matipoo dogs. I am really a cat person but my husband is a dog person.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 1:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We have two weiner dogs - Roxy and Murphy. And two goldfish - Speckle and Wish.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• 2 rabbits(mini rex and flemish giant), 2dogs(chihuahua and corgi), 2 cats, 1 foster cat, 1 parrotlet bird, 1 hedgehog, 2 chickens for eating bugs outback
    Momchipomkids

Answer by Momchipomkids at 7:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010