!st date w SO/DH

we kinda had a date playing yatzee at my so house but wasnt sure so we count are 1st outing as a date. We got tatoos together for or first date. I got a butterfly and he got the chinese pisces symbol which we are both pisces.

mymestey

Asked by mymestey at 2:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• we went to denny's and talked about how dolphins are the only other mammals that have sex for pleasure and that they actually masturbate each other. and yes there were people around...good times
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We went to Outback Steak House for dinner and then took a long walk in the park :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We hung out all night on the water and watch the sun rise and it was just the best night and earier morning date that i have ever had a great time. We havn't been apart since that night.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• we made a plan to meet back up at the bar where we originally met (he had wanted me to meet him out before that but i was busy watching football with my sister - he thought i was blowing him off but I got his friend to bring him back up there). we hung out with friends a little while and then went to his place and talked for hours, kissed, had sex, and snuggled all night. we've been together ever since - married a little over two years and expecting a baby in a couple months. (and note that we both decided going out to bars was not going to work if our relationship was so that has not been part of our lives for a long time... that place was just a really cool place and we both had big groups of friends to be found there - it was more of a gathering place than a place to get wasted)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We'd been friends at work for a several months but it was obvious to us and everyone that we were more than that. We went out to a bar with friends. We sat for hours talking, had a few drinks, then he asked me to dance. It was the sweetest dance I've ever had. I completely fell for him. He took me home and I pretended that I needed help getting my front door open. He helped and came in. We made love and then snuggled together all night long.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We went to eat at Olive Garden and went to see the movie The Blind Side
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL... Quite honestly, I don't remember what our first official "date" was. I dated an acquaintance of my hubby's, which is how I met him. We started hanging out more when I broke up with the other guy, and eventually just transitioned into dating. It was probably either bowling or to the movies- we did those things a lot.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We went for a walk around my neighborhood, we were only 15, then we'd go to a lot of movies together, and more walks.We did eventually marry though.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010