I am looking for people on here who have been through what I have.. (graphic content so to speak) adult content

I have been raped (ex and others), molested and abused sexually for years (my cousin), some may not believe this but forced into sex trafficking, mentally abused (ex and everyone before my husband), financially abused (ex), emotionally abused (ex and every one before my husband) and am struggling through a child custody matter (ex). Can you add me if you have ever been through any or all of this? This is not a pity letter I am just looking for people who have things in common with me.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I was kidnapped and raped years ago and I just got the call 2 weeks ago that they got a hit on DNA for a guy who attacked several other women in another state. They are now going to bring him back here a prosecute him for what he did to me and seval other ladies here. I just met these ladies and found out what difference it can make to sit down ad talk to someone who truely understands what you've been through and are still going through. It changes your entire outlook on life. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have been through some of that. I know what its like. Its like part of you is gone forever. It changes you and it definitely changes how you view men, ALL men.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I feel for you. I would never jusdge you and I have had so much happen to me also, but you took control and now have a beautiful family and the love and support of those close to you. Just know that you are not alone. There are so many women going thru issues like this.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:03 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I bumped for you. *hug*
    connorlove

Answer by connorlove at 5:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• bump!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 5:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I was raped and molested by my father. His abuse wasn't just sexually, a lot of emotional abuse and mental mind games. I had a df that was physically abusive. He had is share of emotional problems. I almost lost my life in leaving him. But none of what I went through is to the extent that you have, just from what you wrote. You are a strong woman to be reaching out and talking about what happened to you.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I've been through the emotional abuse, physical abuse and financial abuse. You did the right thing to get away from your ex and get your child away as well. You are a strong person for that. Just keep reminding yourself of all the good things in your life and it helps you get strong. I believe you are a strong person, and I credit you for that. Just keep on going, you'll get through it, all you can do is take one day at a time
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i feel for u.im always up for new friends.i been rapped.and my cousin tried to do something with me when i was younger.and i know what emotional,verbal and physical abuse are like too
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Been through most of the abuse you listed, and then some.

Started at 3(mothers friends) went until the month before my husband (late DH) died.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I wasn't, but my 15 yr old DD was and it definately changed her, right up until the day she was killed. I wish you luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010