How much paper work are you filling out for school?

egads,what a pile of papers on each kid~took me 2 hrs....How on Earth does Kate Gosselin do all her kids? She must just make copies....

surfcitymom

Asked by surfcitymom at 2:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in

• Its crazy, I have filled out the same blue and white cards for two kids for twelve years...now I have a third kid to fill them out for...hello, our information hasn't changed in all those years...why do I need to keep filling them out.... oh, and we are in the 21st century.... why can't they get a web thing going so we can fill it out that way! Crazy!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have to sign my name about 6 times for each of my 3 kids other than that i just review the information they have on each child and update any changes. I love that they print out a sheet of what they have on file so i dont have to fill it all in everay year.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We have triplets and the private school package is 25 pages per child.... so 75 pages of paperwork it took me about a week of doing it little by little
    Spidermonkey531

Answer by Spidermonkey531 at 3:25 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Insane, spidermonkey.

I have 2 kids and filled out around 10 pages total.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:25 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My son's school sent the paperwork home at the beginning of August to turn in on the first day. My daughter is old enough to fill out the paperwork and I just have to sign. There is a lot though.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 10:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We had about 5 or 6 sheets to fill out at open house night.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 4:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Way too much. We have to fill out who can pick him up, who can't pick him up,family information, any changes, etc.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2010