What do you like about fall?

I love the changing colors of the trees. Being able to actually cook and bake again. Wearing sweaters, sweatshirts and boots. The smell in the air. Pumpkin patches. Hay rides. We have a Halloween festival here that is in an old town and a lot of fun.
What do you like?

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 4:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Family in cozy clothes
    That first fire in the fire place
    crockpots full of chili
    family in our football jerseys
    football, local, college and NFL
    turning leaves
    apple cider
    pumpkins
    Baking
    Thanks Giving
    New clothes and school supplies
    decorating for the fall
    canning apple pie filling, apple butter and apple sauce
    just about everything!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I to love the trees changing colors an the smell in the area I live up north about 3 hours from canada so when fall comes to our area it is beautiful and wearing hoodies and cuddling on the couch with my DD and hubby is just we love to do along with apple picking and making apple crisp.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• About the same things you like! I love the smell in the air, the cooler weather, the colors of the leaves, going to pumpkin patches, baking all my favorite fall foods. Fall is my favorite season!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The pretty colors of changing leaves, the pumpkin patches we go to not having to constantly be weeding and canning the garden much
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:25 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• That it is cooler then summer. We can cut back or turn off our A/C.

Answer by louise2 at 5:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Autumn is actually my favorite season of the year!
    I love that it becomes cool enough for me to turn off the a/c and open all the windows in the house, that I don't have to worry about the humidity so I can go outdoors again, the beautiful colorful foliage, the leaves as they cascade from the trees, the smell of the leaves as I crunch on them underfoot, being able to bake meals without worrying about them warming up the house, the activities that excite the children such as Halloween, football games, the grand bonfire, and the Homecoming dance, the hayrides and choosing pumpkins to carve and decorate the front porch.
    Ahhhh...the anticipation of it all!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Everything, we just moved back up north 3 years ago, so we finally get to enjoy it.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Wearing hot boots with jeans and juciy velour tracksuits and just the changing of the foilage and just enjoying the cooler wether.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Your face is cool but you're not cold because you have a toasty sweater on, the smell of cookies baking, the colors of the changing leaves, and first and foremost, FOOTBALL!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 6:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Everything, I love Autumn. The cooler weather and FOOTBALL!!!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2010