What do you think the best lady razor is for shaving all parts of the body?

I have not found one that I really like so curious what everyone else uses. Does anyone use hair remover instead and which kind? I've gotten burns from it before so a bit leery of it.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 4:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have a couple i use.....I don't completely shave my bikini just trim it.....but I just picked up a bikini pack from gillette it has a bikini trimmer and it has a gillette razor...and some olay lotion to put on after you shave....I also use the shick bikini trimmer and razor in one....but the biggest thing with razors disposable or not you only get 1-3 uses out of them if you don't shave every single day.....and it also depends on the coarseness of your hair.....
    As to cream....nair was too strong for me it burned my skin too and made me itch like I had fleas I use veet and love it...they have a sensitive skin one that doesn't smell as bad and still works....
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 3:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The ones that have a pivoting head and more then one blade.

Answer by louise2 at 5:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Men's razors are always really great. But I recently started using razors from the Dollar Tree and oh man, they are amazing! And it's only $1 for four of them. I would've never imagined a Dollar Store razor did such a good job. I also use BIC Soleil Bella razors and they are great.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• none. i love the gillette fusion. the mens razor that vibrates. it works on all areas of the body
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use men's razors - I like the Fusion the best.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Mens Razors! Fusion is awesome ;) I also use nair in the summer. Seems to last longer than shaving and takes less time!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/products/refillables/divine/index.jsp

I use veneus divine razor and i have a problem with getting any burns. I also use gillete shaving creme for women too.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Shick Quatro!
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 2:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use the Shick Intuition. It works great for me because I can't use most shaving creams. The conditioning block works just like shaving cream and keeps me all smooth (even on my girly parts).
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I use a schick quattro. I like it. I use Veet on my lady regions, though. I ♥ the Veet!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2010