What is the most exciting/fun thing you did this summer?

I had a pretty good summer, I think my favorite part was that I got to go back to TX to visit family. We drove to and from, and on the way there we went to the Grand Canyon. On the way back, Mt Rushmore. It was interesting. Just curious to see what everyone else did, maybe get some ideas for next summer :)

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Having my granddaughter, only 1 1/2 years old, over every weekend for a sleepover. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The drive down to Florida from Jersey. That was the best.......
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I got to see my family! I havent been back home to see my mom, dad, sis , bros nephews in 2 years, way too long!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Other then having carpal tunnel surgery?? We went to see the Wizard of Ox muesum in Kansas.
    We went to Texas also
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sighs, My hubby worked nights, soo we didnt get to do much, but we took random trips to the beach. my favorite thing though was driving all night (no sleep for 24's) to get to Kill devil hills so my son could see Grave Digger. (The driver was there, but he stopped doing autographs with the kid before my son. =/ but he had a good cause, so this month we're going back!!!) It was soo exciting because my little guy was VERY excited. Grave Digger is his all time favorite Monster Truck. & When I was a child I got to see them, & meet the drivers & I rememeber how excited I was.........
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I stayed at a hotel with my son and took him to the zoo the next day. We also spent a great day of swimming at my mom's house with family. This was cool, because I live 2 hours away and usually only come to town when I need to drop my son at his dads.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Dh and I spent 10 days in Vegas together alone!
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 7:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Cruise to the Bahamas
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 9:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We didn't do anything this summer. We went to SC a few times to visit my parents, but I wouldn't really consider it a vacation. More like a very frustrating visit. If we would've saved our money instead of going to visit my parents, we could have done something more entertaining and fun for all of us.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My DH and I have jobs that are very busy in the warm months, so we do not vacation in the summer. For me the most exciting thing was spending time in the pool with my family.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010