I had a bad issue at my son's former school. I never told the diocese about my problem.

I told the principal I would press charges against the other person but just let it go.She thought my son was doing hand gestures but she had it out for me personally.The school reprimanded her but I was also told to still be friendly and walk proud and not worry about how slutty they are. What a laugh. I regret not doing it in writing but I feel since I am still in the school system but my son is in a hs now it was for the best.Did I do the right thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't understand who you are talking about? But if your son is doing fine and enjoying school, you did the right thing.

However, I wish you would elaborate more!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 9:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hmm, are you a teacher wanting to press charges on another teacher? I know diocese indicates it's a Catholic school.
    But I don't understand the slutty comment. Don't Catholic schools have dress and conduct codes for everyone?

Yes, I wish for more elaboration.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hmmm, are you talking about nother parent???

bc if you are you can't worry about how "slutty" they are or not. That doesn't make a good mother, or not...........
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010