Baby Gates?

I am having serious problems with baby gates. I have 3 of the wooden evenflo gates 2 small and one of the taller wider ones. My children have either broken them or the metal pieces that lock the bar on them have bent. I need to get a couple new ones and I need some suggestions.
Which ones have you had the best experience with? I am looking for durability. They have to stand up to a 2 y/o and a 3 y/o. I want one that is taller and wider like a span from 30 in. to 60+ in. and 3-4ft tall.

GFXMommy

Asked by GFXMommy at 7:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• Try OneStepAhead.com. they have a lot of specialty gates!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Toys R Us has the bigger gates, I can't remember how much they are though, sorry!
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• We got ours at Toys R Us...I can't remember the name of it, but it's white and it screws into the wall on one side and the other side you can latch and unlatch it to open it. It is AWESOME!! It is expandable, so it fits most wider door ways. I have two 2 year olds and I do home daycare. I LOVE this gate....we had the wooden ones before and they were horrible, this one the kids can't climb and it's easy to open and close to walk through.
    LizClara

Answer by LizClara at 2:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2008