Did You Vote???

Everybody has an opinion on what Obama is doing or saying? My question is did you vote???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 8:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes I voted and I vote. if you did NOT vote? Shut the fuck up! You have NO RIGHT to an opinion of how things are going in Govt if you didnt contribute to it!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i_votedYes, I did, and not for Obama.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Um yep sure did vote..not for O
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes, I voted. I did NOT vote for Obama, though. I did not trust him, and he has proven that my lack of trust in him was more than well-founded.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes... I always vote... and it was definitely NOT for Obama!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:28 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes, I voted. No, I did not vote for him.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes, I voted! And NO WAY was I going to vote for Obama, I did my research and knew he was the wrong guy for the job. I vote every election and primary and I cant wait to vote in November!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:25 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes I voted. My opinion is if you didn't vote then you just gave up your right to complain about who was voted in.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yeah, I voted. My dad always told me you can only complain if you had a say in it. He would even interupt someone and flat out ask "did you vote when this person was elected?". If they said no he told them to shut up that they had no right to complain. Unless it was about a local person and they didn't live there.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Have not missed an election since I turned 21, that was 60 years ago. I also did not make the mistake of voting for Obama.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010