I just fount out i am 6 weeks pregnant. I just had my first child 6 months ago. My fiance is trying to make me get an abortion, but i do not want to. What should i do, this is realy breaking me down :(

nmommy2010

Asked by nmommy2010 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm so sorry! Don't get an abortion. He needs to support this new life that he helped make. And while two kids that young can get crazy sometimes, it is SO much fun!! The end up doing so much together. My kids are all close together and it has been a joy for us!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• He can't make you and if he didn't want another kid he should have kept it in his pants because sex(even protected) can lead to a baby. If you want it, keep it and do what you have to do to stay happy and sane.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• He is probably just in shock! NO - he cannot make you get an abortion. I know several people that got pregnant quickly (some as early as 3.5 months)and it is tough at first... but completely doable. I would just tell him that you will not get an abortion. You are going to keep this baby and raise it with his/her sibling.

You two need to really sit down and talk this out. Now is not the time for him to act like an immature child. He is a father, he needs to act like it. You really need his support!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You have to go with your heart and conscience! It may be tough going for a while but it will be worth it in the long run!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Give him some time to take it in, I know a couple people who went through this, the man needed more time to take it in, & didn't want it after he thought about things, good luck~(didn't want the wives to get the abortions) thought I should specify.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• thank you guys SOO much. :)
    nmommy2010

Comment by nmommy2010 (original poster) at 8:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• if you don't want an abortion, don't get one.

my kids are 16 months apart. As with anything it has it's pros and cons.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• so how old was your first child when you had you second?
    nmommy2010

Comment by nmommy2010 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It sounds to me like he is not thinking of your feelings in this matter nor the fact that this is HIS child inside your body. If he cannot understand how you feel then maybe you both need to rethink this engagement and marriage.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:42 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• BTW my kids are very close in age (18 months) and they are a blessing and so much fun! I was super scared to have them so close at first, but it hasn't been bad at all! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010