John Mcain/Sarah Palin

Do you really want Mcain and Palin in office???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 8:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama might not be the President you want...and there are many reasons why he has disappointed you, but he is NOT an idiot. The guy is smart....so much smarter than you conservative Republicans could ever be.
    Give me a break....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would have preferred them to what we have... but, this is in the past. It did not happen, nor will it ever be happening again. McCain's ship sailed- he'll never get the nod again.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• This would have been my preferred outcome in the last election. I believe that Palin can be more effective outside of an elected office and agree with HistoryMama about McCain.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Same here..I believe we'd have been better off..there are some issues I do not agree with McCain on and some I do not agree with Palin on BUT I very rarely EVER agree with O and his admin.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes, no one is perfect, but I would vote for them again in a heartbeat, especially over the administration we currently have.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If only for the balance of power. With a Dem majority in the house and senate there likely wouldn't have been near the amount of spending that has happened at Obama's wishes. At this point it's all speculation and I am not into flashbacks.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:07 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The John McCain that conceded the election was an electable man. And it's still possible that he could try to run again; it's only in the past couple of decades that failed candidates went into the sunset. That can change. If he was to run again and to be the man he REALLY is rather than the man the GOP strategists turned him into, he'd win the votes of a lot of centrists... and the majority of the country is in the center, not the right or the left.

Sarah Palin? No. And it's not that I think she's stupid. She's not. I just don't agree with her stances on too many things and could never in good conscience cast a vote for her. Someone above said she's more effective outside of elected office, and I think that's true.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Obama might not be the President you want...and there are many reasons why he has disappointed you, but he is NOT an idiot. The guy is smart....so much smarter than you conservative Republicans could ever be. Give me a break....

So smart he bragged about how saving GM/Chrysler helped US automakers increase sales..... ONLY to have them have record sales LOWS....  The man is an idiot.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• DO NOT WANT McCain!!!!!! he have voted with Dems. for years.

Palin would be a great Vice President. She is smarter than the last few we have had.

People who call her stupid are stupid because they can not see how far she is gone with out the party's help. You have to be smart to get where she is now.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would much rather have them, than the idiot in office right now.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2010