what should i do about my sex drive adult content

i want it all the time with more then one guy my fiancace sex once a day but its not enough what 2 do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Invest in a toy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I agree with Jademom07, buy some toys...DON'T CHEAT!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 8:43 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Buy toys! You can use them together or alone but it is great for a healthy sex drive!

This is why I sell Pure Romance!!!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• "play"
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Does any of this apply? If so you can get some help. If not, go with what the ladies above said.

http://www.sexhelp.com/sast.cfm

elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• elizabiza, that test is a Hoot!! Completely biased to alternative sexually lifestyles and normal sexually behavior. The questions are leading and extremely subjective. I'd only trust it if, IF I wanted to live without sex for the rest of my life, which I don't!

OP, Sounds like your not satisfied sexually. Your DF may not be hitting the spot sufficiently so that may be why your desiring more. Are you pregnant? premenopausal? young adult? All these points in a woman's life brings on huge hormone changes. If this is a very new thing for you, perhaps your hormones are the cause and a doctor could help. I like the idea about toys, search for one that's a g-spot stimulator. And if you're determined to go for multiple men, just make sure you put your health and relationship first, be honest with DF, he might like having a hot wife, always use protection and always ask for STD papers.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It's ok to have a healthy sex drive.. Maybe you and your guy should have some fun in the bedroom, expirement with different stuff, see what satisfy your hunger.. all else fails maybe there is a problem and you should talk to a counselor. Just don't cheat that is never good. and in the end will not help the situation, you take a chance on losing your future husband.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yeah get a vibrator it helps out alot for when the DH isnt home! Dont cheat.
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 1:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2010