Does your kids gets on your nerves?

My ds upsets me so much sometimes.
I just dropped them off at school bc it was raining well they have one long line at there drop off at school or you can cut through their parking lot and drop them at the curb then a teacher will help cross to go into the building well I decided to drop them off at the curb but there was a car in front of me and I was telling my ds to go ahead and get down so you can all go together with them kids he was just sitting there like in a daze I am like could you hurry up why do you want that teacher to cross those kids then she has to come back to get you guys well he jumps out of our vehicle and tells me to ssshhh...I guess cause I was yelling at him....lol Yes I was talking loud bc he wood not move his ass, he slams the door and walks off...atleast my baby girl turned around and looked back and waved ;) Just venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• take a deep breath. :) Realize how grateful you are to have him overall.
    My autistic twin boys trample on my nerves all the time. School is never easy or a good report and I'm always dreading "what did they do this time" from the Special Ed teachers. But in the end, we still love em more than anything and want to see them happy.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Typical kid behavior...They got to you...they won... even up the score
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I hear you mama. My DS13 was in a snit this morning, he was mad because I didn't fall for his "my stomach is upset" routine. He was moving in slow motion, I told him that I wasn't taking him to school so he better hurry up. He left without saying goodbye. DD10 was whining because her hair was all fuzzy - she put braids in the front of her hair after her shower last night. I told her not to, her hair always looks awful the next day. This morning it was "my" fault she looked like a deranged poodle. I told her we should put it in pigtails, she refused and put on a headband. It looked lovely.

We all have mornings like this, I think. Sigh. Tomorrow will be better!!! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Mine are almost 18 and 14, and you bet they get on my nerves! They aren't perfect and neither am I! That's why I treasure those times when we are together and it is fun and when they kiss me and tell me they love me without any reason! They are both still sleeping so right now they are wonderful! Let's see what the day brings!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• First off, if my child were to ever tell me to "Shhh" there would be hell to pay, and he would pay it infront of all his friends watching. Secondly, of course my kids get on my nerves, it's what kids do
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My 11 yr old son has ADHD so I know how you feel I do not let him back talk me and I just walk away when he starts to get on my nerves and give it some time and then come back to him and talk about it. That way we don't end up in a yelling match and we are cool and collected. But I think that's what kids do best is to see how far they can push us to find out how far they can get you to snap.
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2010