Should Sarah Palin have another shot to be President or Vice of US???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 8:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• "that's what she wants, to be where she can offer the most help make the most money. "   Now that looks right.

DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 3:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Did she step down in AK because of family issues? Safety? Why would anyone think a known quitter would make a good Pres/VP candidate?

Hell, people voted in an inexperienced juior Senator with no real world business/military/JOB exposure into Presidency... I'd say with that idiot in office~anything is possible in America...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Personally, I think she should be allowed, I like her style. Realistically though, I can't see the Republicans naming her to run - she's damaged goods now. With all the negative publicity surrounding her, I think she'd be weak on the ticket.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Why shouldn't she? Anyone is entitled to run and that doesn't mean people have to vote for her!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• This is the United States of American, land of the free, and home of the brave. Any person who wants to run for any office in the land is still free to do so, I think! So I would say the choice is hers to make.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Same here Quinn..now VP I think she'd have been better than Biden..but who wouldn't? lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• After abandoning her office as governor, no, I don't think she should.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• She has the right to run just like anybody else. I would vote for her over Obama anytime.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think she should but the problem is the party! they only want people who play ball with them.

She is not part of the elite group.

That is how Government works, that is why they give us Dumb an Dumber every 4-years.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Notice h ow anyone she's attached to loses the vote.
    --------
    Like Joe Miller in AK?? There are plenty other candidates in the primaries all across the country who have won over the incumbents.

Did we know prior to the election that the pastor at WBC was a lunatic?
    ------
    Yes, we did, but the MSM would NOT cover it. And those who DID try to get it out there were vilified, bashed, demonized, etc.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010