What do you guys think of wahcheck.com?

I want to do some stay home working, and haven't quite found anything yet... Is wahcheck.com too good to be true?

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 8:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• This site is great! I joined as it is free to join now. They simply provide a huge database of work at home jobs and businesses and they also have users reviews and comments on the jobs. I found it very helpful to find work.

Pam
    PamPhelps

Answer by PamPhelps at 10:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If you don't know someone working for them personally, than I would be afraid it is a scam.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• thats what i was kind of thinking
    BradensMom1026

Comment by BradensMom1026 (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If it sounds too good to be be true, it probably is. Do a little bit of research on them. Check the BBB. A good rule of thumb is if you have to pay money to do something (unless you are becoming a distributor/consultant of a company for direct sales and have to buy supplies) then it is probably a scam. You should never have to pay for a job.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Like AmeliasMommy206 said, "if it sounds too good to be ture".. follow your instincts!

I have a list of some good free ways to make extra money, I've tried them all and have made money with them all: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It's not a website that is selling anything, rather it has reviews about potential work at home opportunities. It also has a great list that you can use to find an opportunity. I like it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Let me elaborate on that though, it does charge a recurring monthly fee to gain access to their site. However, there is a lot of free information that you can use without signing up. Remember, everything that is contained on their site is available on the internet somewhere else for absolutely no charge. I still do not believe you should pay for anything like this.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Alot of the time you only end up going in circles.Usually things like this will give you a list of wah jobs that are not even current or legitimate.I am currently working at home myself and if u would like some info about what i do,you can contact me anytime.Good luck!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I've never heard of the site, so I don't have an option. Follow your instinct. Instinct is rarely wrong.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• here is what you are looking for www.homecareersuccess.com

its free!!
    Im on facebook if you need me.

Emma Weekly
    Emmaweekly.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010