Is there anything made in the US?

Seems like a lot of our stuff is made in China, Korea, Taiwan I mean I really don't mind it but I haven't yet seen a tag that says MADE IN THE USA. Tell me I am wrong I have just been missing it...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Country Music
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sure, it's just harder finding it lol.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well we use pencils made in Mexico, that is part of the Americas. I think the pencils made in China are too cheap!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• There are some things still made in the US but it is hard to find many. We have found some tools at Ace Hardware that are made here, and there is one style of New Balance shoes that are still made here. Every now and then I will find a piece of clothing that is made here, but that's about it. I always look at where stuff is made, and if I can find Made in America, that's what I buy.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I do believe Bunn coffeemakers and Fiestaware dishes are American made. But it is hard to find, for sure! I also think some of the Nerf toys are made here.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Some cars are partially assembeled here.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My kids were made in america ;)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I get exited when I see "made in America" it is rare , only thing I can think of right now are plastic cups I got from WM.
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 9:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My sleepshirt that I am wearing is made in the USA! I love wearing it because it is 100 cotton and just so comfortable....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I was in Target and some of the Junior's Mossimo clothes are proudly labeled: Made in the USA
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010