*Liberty Jade*

What does everyone think of this first and middle combo?I personally love it and I am considering it as a possible babygirl name.

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's cute
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• that is such a cute name!!! Love it!!
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 7:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I love it
    GFXMommy

Answer by GFXMommy at 7:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• quit asking people what they think if you like it go for it (i also like it) but my husband and i picked out our daughters anme together her name is bailey shea when i told people what we were naming her some liked it some made faces and the ones who made faces also made me second guess the name and now that she is born she is definiteley a bailey shea and that is the name we gave her
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I really like Liberty, but not Jade. :-)
    Anonymous

• I love it. Jade is going to be the middle name of my baby if I have a girl. But it's cute. Like someone else said though, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, if you like it GO WITH IT.
    trhjrh06

Answer by trhjrh06 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2008