Want to know the names of our fellow Americans who were killed in the 9-11 muslim terrorist attacks?

This website has a list of those names and even a bit of info on some..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I remember immediately after the attacks....America was more united than I had ever seen or known of! People were ticked off, mad, pissed that someone had attacked US OUR COUNTRY!!!! And America wanted revenge to show our strength and basically kick butt!!! And we did, but now, people back pedal....want out of fighting, show no solitude or reverence for the Trade Center site...."sure build anything you want on it"

That site deserves nothing but the BEST! The Best of the Best!

YES lots of Americans have become desensitized or forgotten the feelings they had when it all happened.

Our country is more split over topics like this than ever....Go back to that week, that month.....would anyone...ANYONE even the staunchest liberal have supported a mosque built there? ....I highly doubt it....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I agree....NEVER forget!!! But sadly some already have!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The link you provided also has a memorial for the Oklahoma City Terrorist attack.

NEVER Forget, but sadly some already have.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 9:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i don't have to.... go talk to people... that all. I talk to people about it and many have become desensitized. I don't know what you are wanting me to show you as proof!!!???? Interact with people and you will find a lot of the proof you need.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Remember what everyone was like after 9 11?  Remember how well they treated their fellow American?  (well minus the Muslims, Arabs and anyone who remotely looked like an Arab)

That was nice, that is certainly what Americans have forgotten.  How to treat their fellow Americans.  United America?  Nope, we are no longer United.

BTW I bumped your post because I liked it.  It's a very nice link and I hope everyone reads it.  It would have been nice for the site to mention the family of the victims who where left behind.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 10:33 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• 2013?

12 years to build the memorial at ground zero? Seriously??

Why this country is taking this long to get it done is beyond me and very very sad. I'll never forget and it pains me more that it's been 9 years so far and very little is done. In any other country there would be a memorial erected by now.

And a side note, not all the 9/11 terrorists were muslims and not all muslims are terrorists. Fear of a religion is simply another way to spread hate... not all of us buy into that.

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 10:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yep... some already have forgotten. I never will. NEVER. May all of those people rest in peace and I hope the families have been able to find some kind of comfort in these last 9 years!

A mosque has no business going up near there. I don't care... its wrong and you will not convince me otherwise!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't have the paitence to go back in this forum of posts but last yr I posted on 9-11 as well and some of the replies were as I described above.

I remember.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• WOW that is very cool! That took someone a lot of time and money! Love it!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I don't think anyone has forgotten. That is just a spurious claim intended to raise people hackles. I'll never forget that day. I would venture to say that people who don't wish to talk about it find it hard to deal with and remember, it is so sad.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010