Do you know how you can make your feet as soft as a baby's bottom?

I used to have very dry, cracked feet and hated it. One day as I was getting a pedicure the lady doing my toenails told me to use A& D Ointment on my feet, that it would take away the callouses and keep my feet soft and healthy. Well, I did as she suggested, and, Whoa! Now my feet are soft and nice and I am not embarassed anymore. My feet look nice now. Olive oil is also good. Hope this helps CafeMom's! I always love to share good things when I discover them! Happy feet everyone! :-)

Smiles4U430

Asked by Smiles4U430 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• Awesome! I will have to try that as I am in bad need of a pedicure!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i use aquaphor when i get out of the shower. works well too.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• wow, love those tips...will try that in conjunction with my pediegg!!!
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'll really have to try that. =) I hate my feet... BUt i also only wear flipflops so that doesn't help it any!!! Thanks for sharing & heres a bump for ya.. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:42 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I will definitely try it. My feet are pretty gross!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'll have to try that!
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You shouldn't use anything that is petroleum based on your skin. Your body was not meant to process petroleum. It can cause more damage than good. A better solution would be to exfoliate with a salt scrub & moisturize with shea butter & beeswax.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Put A&D or what ever good moisturizing lotion I prefer luberderm. After ever shower I lather up (or I itch) then put socks on my feet. This gives the feet time to absorbs the lotion. Also you can do it before bed each night. Both will help to heal and moisturize your poor feet.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Motherofhope98. I totally disagree. Doctors have recommended A&D Ointment as long as I can remember to use on babies bottoms and bodies and it surely didn't harm my four babies whatsoever! I've used it on my body for years and my skin is like a baby's. Also, Vicks vapor rub and vaseline. Great products that have been around for many years. If you knew what was in toothepastes you would not put them in your mouth! Or what is in vitamins, you would not put them in your body. Stickin' to my A&D and enjoying my nice soft feet and body! :-)
    Smiles4U430

Comment by Smiles4U430 (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Thanks
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010