is this wrong?

But my husband is obessed with porn and while i clean and take care of the baby he blares the moaning and just sits on his ass and watches it. I hate that he gets turned on by some saggy pussy on porn and then comes to me for a relief.. can i just not turn him on or something? and it really bugs me when he watches porn all the time... i mean for like 3 hrs he just sits and watches it..is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• a lot of men do that, I wouldn't tolerate it though. i had my cable company require an access code and I put a password on the computer.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I don't think it is normal. I think it is someone who has an addiction to it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• my boyfriend said "that ish ain't normal, porn's made to be watched in short bursts... when you get it off it's time to turn it off!" just thouht id give you a mans opinion lol.
    Anonymous

• NO that is not normal!!! It is especially not normal that he blares it so your baby can hear it! He sounds like he needs help, also, your baby does not need to be around that shit. also, her being able to see or hear it is child abuse {atleast where i live}.

PM me if you need to talk, i know these situations quite well.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 7:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• he has a problem with it if you ask me. a serious problem. if he knows you don't like that and he can't respect that then he has a problem or addiction to porn. first off buy a program to block pon sites and get a good addiction therapist or one who specializes in porn addiction.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Yeah, I agree with the ther ladies. That is definately WAY too much porn. Me and my hubby actually watch it together (I am bi) but usually only after the kiddos are asleep and we still turn it down REALLY low. But three hours straight of it is way to much. It sounds like he has an addiction to it. You need to get him some help. And most states consider it neglect (at least) if you allow your kids to hear or see porn. Just so you know.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i agree with the other ladies. my dh doesn't even watch porn, cuz i've told him how i feel about it and how it makes me insecure. just like you described. makes me (and other women) feel as if i'm not good enough for him except for to "relieve" him. but that is not good, 3 hours straight and with the baby?? i'd get out until he got some help
    Anonymous

• Porn doesn't bother me, but it does sound like he has an addiction. If he can't take control over the situation he needs to seek professional help. It is a real addiction, just like gambling, which is hurting his family.
    CrazyMamaANJ

Answer by CrazyMamaANJ at 10:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• yes i would say that he has a big problem.......and i wouldnt tolerate that not one bit...so i would jsut not give him any let him do it his self. he wants to sit there and watch that stuff while you clean and take care of the house then dont give it up to him..nope nope nope.. i wouldnt
    MOMofONE120507

Answer by MOMofONE120507 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Men get horny and it is normal for them to find relief on porn movies or porn sites etc... However, that is really something you only let people know, you don't really let people to see you actually doing it. 3 hours on porn things while you are taking care the baby and the house, i think you are right that he is OBESSIVE, and it is disrespectful to you. Totally not okay!!!!!

Tell him get his ass off and do something around the house before he get a heart attack with all those actions.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2008